Canon, despite being a leader in sales of consumer level and the professional camera did not surprise much with its release of the 5D Mark IV. But there is still another full frame camerta that everybody is waiting for and it is a entry level full frame DSLR Canon 6D Mark II. Canon Rumours and PetaPixel have been reporting some leaked information about that camera, so this is what we can expect from it.
- Number of pixels: 26.2 million pixels
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points cross type
- Continuous shooting: 6.5 fps
- Maximum ISO sensitivity: 40000 (extended ISO: 102400)
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization (No 4K in 2017 ???)
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type Bali angle angle liquid crystal, touch panel
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Built-in GPS
- Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight: 765 g
There are also some minor design differences between the current Canon 6D and future 6D Mark II:
Mark II will get a tiny bit different design of the mode knob, different lock slider design, articulating screen , which is very important and probably better ergonomics.
We are expecting Canon 6D Mark II to be released in July and start shipping in August.
It will start at $2000 USD for body only.
Follow Kinotika on Facebook to see how this camera performs in a real world very soon.
Thank you for reading!